Tuesday, April 7, 2015

WTF Happened

Hell if I know. Time flies by so fast you hardly know when a year has passed by. I can sit around and tell my non-existant audience all the excuses for why I have not been writing in this blog. Or I could just be honest - writing these things is hard. I drink a ton of beer, but finding new ways to talk about the drink is both challenging and exhausting. After all of this time I do remember the fun I had cranking these out once a week. It's about damn time I get back to doing it again. Who knows, maybe my writing will improve again

Anywho. I've got a lot of stuff coming in soon. Beer has been doing some interesting things these last three years. The craft beer scene has absolutely exploded in Omaha, and I have been introduced to oodles of new brands and brews. Should be tossing up some new reviews of both the extreme beers I've got sitting in the fridge and some of the more drinkable stuff I like to enjoy multiples of.

Stay tuned folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment